Anti-PIGF antibody (Biotin) (ab84226)
- Product nameAnti-PIGF antibody (Biotin)See all PiGF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIGF (Biotin)
- Specificityab84226 allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human PlGF in ELISA assays and 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane in Western blot, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human PlGF
- Positive control
- Recombinant human PlGF.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml (100 µl/well reaction).
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in GPI-anchor biosynthesis through the transfer of ethanolamine phosphate to the third mannose of GPI.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGF family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- GPI11 homolog antibody
- MGC32646 antibody
- MGC33136 antibody
- PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL GLYCAN antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol glycan biosynthesis class F protein antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class F protein antibody
- PIG F antibody
- PIG-F antibody
- PIGF antibody
- PIGF_HUMAN antibody
- PIGF1 antibody
References for Anti-PIGF antibody (Biotin) (ab84226)
ab84226 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.