For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in GPI-anchor biosynthesis through the transfer of ethanolamine phosphate to the third mannose of GPI.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGF family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GPI11 homolog antibody
- MGC32646 antibody
- MGC33136 antibody
References for Anti-PIGF antibody (ab24433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"