Anti-PIGK antibody (ab38443)
- Product nameAnti-PIGK antibodySee all PIGK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIGK
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (10-30 amino acids in length) conjugated to KLH, from the C terminal of last 100 amino acids of Human PIGK.
- Positive controlMouse liver tissue lysate, Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified through a protein G column, eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38443 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- RelevancePIGK is a member of the cysteine protease family C13 that is involved in glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchor biosynthesis. The GPI anchor is a glycolipid found on many blood cells and serves to anchor proteins to the cell surface. This protein is a member of the multisubunit enzyme, GPI transamidase and is thought to be its enzymatic component. GPI transamidase mediates GPI anchoring in the endoplasmic reticulum, by catalyzing the transfer of fully assembled GPI units to proteins.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum, Endoplasmic reticulum membrane; type I single pass membrane protein
- GPI anchor transamidase antibodyGPI transamidase antibodyGPI8 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol glycan biosynthesis class K protein antibodyPhosphatidylinositol glycan class K antibodyPIG K antibody
Anti-PIGK antibody images
Anti-PIGK antibody (ab38443) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab38443, at 1/50 dilution, staining PIGK in Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin fixed and Paraffin embedded tissue. ab38443 was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
References for Anti-PIGK antibody (ab38443)
ab38443 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.