Anti-PIK3R5 antibody (ab111152)
- Product nameAnti-PIK3R5 antibodySee all PIK3R5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIK3R5
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from a region within internal sequence of Human PIK3R5.
- Positive controlParaffin embedded Human colon carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111152 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of the PI3K gamma complex.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with high expression in fetal brain compared to adult brain. Abundant expression is observed in cerebellum, cerebral cortex, cerebral meninges, and vermis cerebelli.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Defects in PIK3R5 may be a cause of autosomal recessive ataxia with oculomotor apraxia (AOA). A PIK3R5 mutation segregates with the disease phenotype in a family affected by gait ataxia, cerebellar dysarthric speech, and impaired ocular movement. Additional features include reduced or absent tendon reflexes, severe cerebellar atrophy, marked vermal atrophy, moderately severe axonal sensory polyneuropathy with absent sensory nerve action potential in the lower extremities, and persistently elevated alpha-fetoprotein levels.
- DomainThe heterodimerization region allows the binding to the catalytic subunit.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Membrane.
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase regulatory subunit antibodyF730038I15Rik antibodyFOAP 2 antibody
- FOAP2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000135339 antibodyp101 antibodyP101 PI3K antibodyp101-PI3K antibodyPhosphatidylinositol 4 antibodyPhosphatidylinositol 4,5 bisphosphate 3 kinase regulatory subunit antibodyPhosphoinositide 3 kinase, regulatory subunit 5 antibodyPhosphoinositide 3 kinase, regulatory subunit 5, p101 antibodyPhosphoinositide 3 kinase, regulatory subunit, polypeptide p101 antibodyPhosphoinositide 3-kinase regulatory subunit 5 antibodyPI3 kinase p101 subunit antibodyPI3 kinase regulatory subunit 5 antibodyPI3-kinase p101 subunit antibodyPI3-kinase regulatory subunit 5 antibodyPI3R5_HUMAN antibodyPIK3 R5 antibodyPIK3R5 antibodyProtein FOAP 2 antibodyProtein FOAP-2 antibodyPtdIns 3 kinase p101 antibodyPtdIns 3 kinase regulatory subunit antibodyPtdIns-3-kinase p101 antibodyPtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit antibody
Anti-PIK3R5 antibody images
ab111152, at 1/50, staining PIK3R5 in Human colon carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PIK3R5 antibody (ab111152)
ab111152 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.