Anti-PIM1 (phospho Y309) antibody (ab74047)
- Product nameAnti-PIM1 (phospho Y309) antibodySee all PIM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIM1 (phospho Y309)
- Specificityab74047 detects endogenous levels of human PIM1 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 309. ab74047 detects endogenous levels of mouse PIM1 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 302 and rat PIM1 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 218.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human PIM1 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 309 (H-R-YP-H-G).
- Positive controlHUVEC cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins).
- Storage instructionsFrozen Stock (-20C). Shelf life 12 months.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74047 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74047 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
- FunctionMay affect the structure or silencing of chromatin by phosphorylating HP1 gamma/CBX3. Isoform 2 promotes the G1/S transition of the cell cycle via up-regulation of CDK2 activity and phosphorylation of CDKN1B, resulting in enhanced nuclear export and proteasome-dependent degradation of CDKN1B. Isoform 2 also represses CDKN1B transcription by phosphorylating and inactivating the transcription factor FOXO3. Plays a role in signal transduction in blood cells. Contributes to both cell proliferation and survival and thus provides a selective advantage in tumorigenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in cells of the hematopoietic and germline lineages. Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are both expressed in prostate cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PIM subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on both serine/threonine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus and Cell membrane.
- Oncogene PIM 1 antibodyOncogene PIM1 antibodyPIM 1 antibody
- pim 1 kinase 44 kDa isoform antibodyPim 1 kinase antibodypim 1 oncogene (proviral integration site 1) antibodyPim 1 oncogene antibodyPIM antibodyPIM1 antibodypim1 kinase 44 kDa isoform antibodyPIM1_HUMAN antibodyPim2 antibodyPIM3 antibodyProto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase Pim 1 antibodyProto-oncogene serine/threonine-protein kinase Pim-1 antibodyProviral integration site 1 antibodyProviral integration site 2 antibody
Anti-PIM1 (phospho Y309) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PIM1 (phospho Y309) antibody (ab74047) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins)
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-PIM1 (phospho Y309) antibody (ab74047)
ab74047 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.