Anti-PIM2 antibody (ab93667)
- Product nameAnti-PIM2 antibodySee all PIM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIM2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide derived from near the C terminus of Human PIM2 protein.
- EpitopeNear the C terminus
- Positive controlHuman B cell lymphoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesImmunogen affinity purified immunoglobulin from rabbit serum.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPromotes cell survival in response to a variety of proliferative signals via positive regulation of the I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade; this process requires phosphorylation of MAP3K8/COT. Prevents apoptosis induced by growth factor withdrawal via inhibition of caspase-3 activation, and via phosphorylation of pro-apoptotic proteins. Inhibits BAD-induced cell death via phosphorylation of BAD. PIM2-mediated cell survival is glucose-dependent but independent of several AKT regulators such as PI3K, HSP-90 and TOR, indicating that PIM2 and PI3K/AKT/TOR function via distinct pathways. Involved in the positive regulation of chondrocyte survival and autophagy in the epiphyseal growth plate.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in hematopoietic tissues, in leukemic and lymphoma cell lines, testis, small intestine, colon and colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. Weakly expressed in normal liver, but highly expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PIM subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- OTTHUMP00000025825 antibodyPim 2 oncogene antibodyPim 2h antibody
- Pim-2h antibodyPIM2 antibodyPIM2 Oncogene antibodyPIM2_HUMAN antibodyPim2h antibodyProto Oncogene PIM2 antibodyProto-oncogene Pim-2 (serine threonine kinase) antibodySerine/threonine kinase PIM2 antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase Pim-2 antibody
Anti-PIM2 antibody images
ab93667, at a 1/100 dilution, staining PIM2 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human B cell lymphoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PIM2 antibody (ab93667)
ab93667 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.