Anti-PINK1 antibody (ab63950)
- Product nameAnti-PINK1 antibodySee all PINK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to PINK1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Peptide with sequence C-QGKAHLESRSYQEAQ, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_115785.1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa.|
- FunctionProtects against mitochondrial dysfunction during cellular stress, potentially by phosphorylating mitochondrial proteins. Involved in the clearance of damaged mitochondria via selective autophagy (mitophagy). It is necessary for PARK2 recruitement to dysfunctional mitochondria to initiate their degradation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle and testis, and at lower levels in brain, placenta, liver, kidney, pancreas, prostate, ovary and small intestine. Present in the embryonic testis from an early stage of development.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PINK1 are the cause of Parkinson disease type 6 (PARK6) [MIM:605909]. A neurodegenerative disorder characterized by parkinsonian signs such as rigidity, resting tremor and bradykinesia. A subset of patients manifest additional symptoms including hyperreflexia, autonomic instability, dementia and psychiatric disturbances. Symptoms show diurnal fluctuation and can improve after sleep.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol.
- BRPK antibodyFLJ27236 antibodymitochondrial antibody
- PARK 6 antibodyPARK6 antibodyPhosphatase and Tensin Homolog antibodyPINK 1 antibodyPINK1 antibodyPINK1_HUMAN antibodyProtein kinase BRPK antibodyPTEN induced putative kinase 1 antibodyPTEN induced putative kinase protein 1 antibodyPTEN-induced putative kinase protein 1 antibodySerine/threonine kinase PINK1 mitochondrial antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase PINK1 mitochondrial antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase PINK1 antibody
Anti-PINK1 antibody images
Anti-PINK1 antibody (ab63950) at 1 µg/ml + Rat Testis lysate (35µg protein in RIPA buffer).
References for Anti-PINK1 antibody (ab63950)
ab63950 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.