Anti-PIP5K3 antibody (ab60207)
- Product nameAnti-PIP5K3 antibodySee all PIP5K3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIP5K3
- Tested applicationsEli-pair, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of human PIP5K3.
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60207 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- RelevancePIP5K3 (phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate/phosphatidylinositol 5-kinase, type III) is a lipid kinase that alters the phosphorylation status of intracellular phosphatidylinositol (PI). It generates PIP from PI and, to a lesser extent, PI 4,5-P(2) from PI 4-P. PIP5K3 is predominantly associated with the early endosome, from where it regulates retrograde membrane trafficking to the trans-Golgl network (TGN).
- Cellular localizationEndosome membrane
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 3 phosphate 5 kinase antibody
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase antibody
- CFD antibody
- FAB1 antibody
- FYVE finger containing phosphoinositide kinase antibody
- KIAA0981 antibody
- MGC40423 antibody
- p235 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 phosphate 5 kinase type III antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 phosphate/phosphatidylinositol 5 kinase type III antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type III antibody
- Phosphoinositide kinase, FYVE finger containing antibody
- PIKFYVE antibody
- PIP5K antibody
- PIPkin III antibody
- PtdIns(4)P 5 kinase antibody
- Type III PIP kinase antibody
- ZFYVE29 antibody
- Zinc finger, FYVE domain containing 29 antibody
Anti-PIP5K3 antibody images
Ab60207 (1:50) staining human PIP5K3 in breast carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human cancer tissue reacted with the primary antibody, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
BC = breast carcinoma.
References for Anti-PIP5K3 antibody (ab60207)
ab60207 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.