Anti-PIP5KI gamma antibody - N-terminal (ab71820)
- Product nameAnti-PIP5KI gamma antibody - N-terminalSee all PIP5KI gamma primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIP5KI gamma - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate and human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71820 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).|
- FunctionPlays a role in membrane ruffling and assembly of clathrin-coated pits at the synapse. Mediates RAC1-dependent reorganization of actin filaments (By similarity). Participates in the biosynthesis of phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PIP5K1C are the cause of lethal congenital contracture syndrome type 3 (LCCS3) [MIM:611369]; also known as multiple contractural syndrome Israeli Bedouin type B. LCCS is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by early fetal hydrops and akinesia, the Pena-Shokeir phenotype, specific neuropathology with degeneration of anterior horn neurons and extreme skeletal muscle atrophy. LCCS3 patients present at birth with severe multiple joint contractures with severe muscle wasting and atrophy, mainly in the legs. LCCS3 can be distinguished from the original LCCS by the absence of hydrops, fractures, and multiple pterygia.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasmic, associated with the plasma membrane. Detected in focal adhesion plaques, membrane ruffles and plasma membrane invaginations.
- diphosphoinositide kinase antibody
- LCCS3 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type 1 gamma antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase type I gamma antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase type-1 gamma antibody
- PI51C antibody
- PI51C_HUMAN antibody
- PIP5K GAMMA antibody
- PIP5K1 gamma antibody
- PIP5K1-gamma antibody
- Pip5k1c antibody
- PIP5K1C protein antibody
- PIP5K1G antibody
- PIP5KIgamma antibody
- PtdIns(4)P 5 kinase gamma antibody
- PtdIns(4)P-5-kinase 1 gamma antibody
- type I PIP kinase antibody
Anti-PIP5KI gamma antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-PIP5KI gamma antibody - N-terminal (ab71820) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab71820 at 1/50 dilution, staining PIP5KI gamma in human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and AEC staining.
References for Anti-PIP5KI gamma antibody - N-terminal (ab71820)
ab71820 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.