Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563)
- Product nameAnti-PITPNB antibodySee all PITPNB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PITPNB
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-226 of Human PITPNB (P48739).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, Jurkat and Raji whole cell lysates; Human breast cancer tissue.
- General notesStore undiluted.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Aternatively Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0) may be used|
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in various tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
modificationsConstitutive phosphorylation of Ser-262 has no effect on phospholipid transfer activity but is required for Golgi targeting.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus.
- OTTHUMP00000198846 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000198847 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein beta isoform antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein, beta antibody
- PI TP beta antibody
- PI-TP-beta antibody
- PIPNB_HUMAN antibody
- Pitpnb antibody
- PtdIns transfer protein beta antibody
- PtdInsTP antibody
- PtdInsTP beta antibody
- VIB1B antibody
Anti-PITPNB antibody images
Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
ab127563 at 1/500 dilution staining PITPNB in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563)
ab127563 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.