For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Aternatively Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0) may be used
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in various tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
modificationsConstitutive phosphorylation of Ser-262 has no effect on phospholipid transfer activity but is required for Golgi targeting.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000198846 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000198847 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein beta isoform antibody
Anti-PITPNB antibody images
Western blot - Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563)
Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563)
ab127563 at 1/500 dilution staining PITPNB in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab127563)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"