Anti-PKC antibody [1.BB.55] (FITC) (ab61260)
- Product nameAnti-PKC antibody [1.BB.55] (FITC)See all PKC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1.BB.55] to PKC (FITC)
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with PKC-alpha/beta-1/beta-2 isoforms.
- Tested applicationsWB, Blocking more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
Bovine brain protein kinase C.
- EpitopeThis is at the hinge region of the enzyme, the site of phorbol-ester-induced proteolysis which is thought to down-regulate PKC activity in intact cells.
- General notesAdd glycerol to store at -20 ºC.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, 2mM EDTA, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesFluorescein which has a maximum absorbance at 492nm and an emission maximum at 518nm has been covalently attached to Anti-Protein Kinase C and purified to assure optimal fluorochrome/protein (F/P) molar ratios.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1.BB.55
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61260 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 81 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceProtein Kinase C (PKC) isoforms are serine/threonine kinases involved in signal transduction pathways that govern a wide range of physiological processes including differentiation, proliferation, gene expression, brain function, membrane transport and the organization of cytoskeletal and extracellular matrix proteins. Increasing evidence from studies using in vitro and in vivo systems points to PKC as a key regulator of critical cell cycle transitions, including cell cycle entry and exit and the G1 and G2 checkpoints. PKC-mediated control of these transitions can be negative or positive, depending on the timing of PKC activation during the cell cycle and on the specific PKC isozymes involved. There have been at least 12 different PKC isoforms identified in humans to date, including alpha, beta I, beta II, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, lambda, and mu.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and membrane associated
- Entrez Gene: 282325 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 286877 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 5579 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5578 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5582 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5590 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5580 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5581 Human
- Entrez Gene: 18751 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18750 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18762 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18752 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18754 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18753 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24681 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25023 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 24680 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 170538 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25522 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 29340 Rat
- Omim: 176970 Human
- Omim: 176982 Human
- SwissProt: A0JNH7 Cow
- SwissProt: P17252 Human
- SwissProt: P05771 Human
- SwissProt: P05129 Human
- SwissProt: Q05513 Human
- SwissProt: Q05655 Human
- SwissProt: Q02156 Human
- SwissProt: P68404 Mouse
- SwissProt: P63318 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q02956 Mouse
- SwissProt: P68403 Rat
- SwissProt: P63319 Rat
- SwissProt: P09217 Rat
- Unigene: 460355 Human
- Unigene: 207496 Mouse
- Unigene: 91118 Rat
- AAG6 antibodyAging associated gene 6 antibodykinase PKC alpha antibody
- MGC129900 antibodyMGC129901 antibodyMGC41878 antibodyMGC57564 antibodynPKC epsilon antibodyPKC A antibodyPKC alpha antibodyPKC B antibodyPKC beta antibodyPKC delta antibodyPKC epsilon antibodyPKC G antibodyPKC gamma antibodyPKC zeta antibodyPKC2 antibodyPKCA antibodyPKCB antibodyPKCC antibodyPKCD antibodyPKCE antibodyPKCEA antibodyPKCG antibodyPRKACA antibodyPRKC A antibodyPRKC G antibodyPRKCA antibodyPRKCB antibodyPRKCB1 antibodyPRKCB2 antibodyPRKCD antibodyPRKCE antibodyPRKCG antibodyPRKCZ antibodyProtein kinase C alpha antibodyProtein kinase C alpha type antibodyProtein Kinase C antibodyProtein kinase C beta 1 antibodyProtein kinase C beta 1 polypeptide antibodyProtein kinase C beta antibodyProtein kinase C beta type antibodyProtein kinase C delta antibodyProtein kinase C epsilon antibodyProtein kinase C gamma antibodyProtein kinase C gamma type antibodyProtein kinase C zeta antibodySCA14 antibodySpinocerebellar ataxia 14 antibody
References for Anti-PKC antibody [1.BB.55] (FITC) (ab61260)
ab61260 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.