Anti-PKC antibody (ab69531)
- Product nameAnti-PKC antibodySee all PKC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PKC
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises the a, ß, and &gamma isoforms of (conventional) cPKC.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlHS67 cell lysate. Lung cancer tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 81 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 12.5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceProtein Kinase C (PKC) isoforms are serine/threonine kinases involved in signal transduction pathways that govern a wide range of physiological processes including differentiation, proliferation, gene expression, brain function, membrane transport and the organization of cytoskeletal and extracellular matrix proteins. Increasing evidence from studies using in vitro and in vivo systems points to PKC as a key regulator of critical cell cycle transitions, including cell cycle entry and exit and the G1 and G2 checkpoints. PKC-mediated control of these transitions can be negative or positive, depending on the timing of PKC activation during the cell cycle and on the specific PKC isozymes involved. There have been at least 12 different PKC isoforms identified in humans to date, including alpha, beta I, beta II, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, lambda, and mu.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and membrane associated
- Entrez Gene: 282325 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 286877 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 5579 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5578 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5582 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5590 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5580 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5581 Human
- Entrez Gene: 18751 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18750 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18762 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18752 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18754 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18753 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24681 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25023 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 24680 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 170538 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25522 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 29340 Rat
- Omim: 176970 Human
- Omim: 176982 Human
- SwissProt: A0JNH7 Cow
- SwissProt: P17252 Human
- SwissProt: P05771 Human
- SwissProt: P05129 Human
- SwissProt: Q05513 Human
- SwissProt: Q05655 Human
- SwissProt: Q02156 Human
- SwissProt: P68404 Mouse
- SwissProt: P63318 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q02956 Mouse
- SwissProt: O19111 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P68403 Rat
- SwissProt: P63319 Rat
- SwissProt: P09217 Rat
- Unigene: 460355 Human
- Unigene: 207496 Mouse
- Unigene: 91118 Rat
- AAG6 antibodyAging associated gene 6 antibodyMGC129900 antibody
- MGC129901 antibodyMGC41878 antibodyMGC57564 antibodynPKC epsilon antibodyPKC A antibodyPKC alpha antibodyPKC B antibodyPKC beta antibodyPKC delta antibodyPKC epsilon antibodyPKC G antibodyPKC gamma antibodyPKC zeta antibodyPKC2 antibodyPKCA antibodyPKCB antibodyPKCC antibodyPKCD antibodyPKCE antibodyPKCEA antibodyPKCG antibodyPRKCA antibodyPRKCB antibodyPRKCD antibodyPRKCE antibodyPRKCG antibodyPRKCZ antibodyProtein kinase C alpha antibodyProtein kinase C beta antibodyProtein kinase C delta antibodyProtein kinase C epsilon antibodyProtein kinase C gamma antibodyProtein kinase C zeta antibodySCA14 antibody
Anti-PKC antibody images
Anti-PKC antibody (ab69531) at 2 µg/ml + human thymus HS67 cell lysate
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Observed band size : 81 kDa
References for Anti-PKC antibody (ab69531)
ab69531 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.