Anti-PKC mu antibody (ab59366)
- Product nameAnti-PKC mu antibodySee all PKC mu primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PKC mu
- Specificityab59366 detects endogenous levels of total PKC mu protein
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from human PKC mu around the phosphorylation site of serine 205 (R-L-SP-N-V).
- Positive controlHuman brain tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography, using epitope-specific immunogen
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionConverts transient diacylglycerol (DAG) signals into prolonged physiological effects, downstream of PKC. Involved in resistance to oxidative stress through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKD subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Translocation to the cell membrane is required for kinase activation.
- KPCD1_HUMAN antibodynPKC D1 antibodynPKC mu antibody
- nPKC-D1 antibodynPKC-mu antibodynPKCD1 antibodynPKCmu antibodyPKC antibodyPKC MU antibodyPKCM antibodyPKCmu antibodyPKD 1 antibodyPKD antibodyPKD1 antibodyPRKCM antibodyPRKD 1 antibodyPRKD1 antibodyProtein kinase C mu antibodyProtein kinase C mu type antibodyProtein kinase D antibodyProtein kinase D1 antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase D1 antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase D1 antibody
Anti-PKC mu antibody images
ab59366, at a 1/50 dilution, staining human PKC mu in brain, using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA fixed Paraffin embedded tissue, minus immunising peptide (left image) and plus immunising peptide (right image).
References for Anti-PKC mu antibody (ab59366)
ab59366 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.