Anti-PKC (phospho T410) antibody (ab51166)
- Product nameAnti-PKC (phospho T410) antibodySee all PKC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PKC (phospho T410)
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of PKCgamma only when phosphorylated at threonine 410.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
A synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human PKC around the phosphorylation site of threonine 410.
- Positive control
- Human lung carcinoma tissue and extract from 3T3 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51166 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceProtein Kinase C (PKC) isoforms are serine/threonine kinases involved in signal transduction pathways that govern a wide range of physiological processes including differentiation, proliferation, gene expression, brain function, membrane transport and the organization of cytoskeletal and extracellular matrix proteins. Increasing evidence from studies using in vitro and in vivo systems points to PKC as a key regulator of critical cell cycle transitions, including cell cycle entry and exit and the G1 and G2 checkpoints. PKC-mediated control of these transitions can be negative or positive, depending on the timing of PKC activation during the cell cycle and on the specific PKC isozymes involved. There have been at least 12 different PKC isoforms identified in humans to date, including alpha, beta I, beta II, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, lambda, and mu.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and membrane associated
- Entrez Gene: 5578 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5579 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5580 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5581 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5582 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5590 Human
- Entrez Gene: 18750 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18751 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18752 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18753 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18754 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18762 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 170538 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 24680 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 24681 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25023 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25522 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 29340 Rat
- Omim: 176970 Human
- Omim: 176982 Human
- SwissProt: P05129 Human
- SwissProt: P05771 Human
- SwissProt: P17252 Human
- SwissProt: Q02156 Human
- SwissProt: Q05513 Human
- SwissProt: Q05655 Human
- SwissProt: P63318 Mouse
- SwissProt: P68404 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q02956 Mouse
- SwissProt: P09217 Rat
- SwissProt: P63319 Rat
- SwissProt: P68403 Rat
- Unigene: 460355 Human
- Unigene: 207496 Mouse
- Unigene: 91118 Rat
- PKC alpha antibody
- PKC beta antibody
- PKC delta antibody
- PKC epsilon antibody
- PKC gamma antibody
- PKC zeta antibody
- PKC2 antibody
- PKCA antibody
- PKCB antibody
- PKCD antibody
- PKCE antibody
- PKCG antibody
- PRKCA antibody
- PRKCB antibody
- PRKCD antibody
- PRKCE antibody
- PRKCG antibody
- PRKCZ antibody
- Protein kinase C alpha antibody
- Protein kinase C beta antibody
- Protein kinase C delta antibody
- Protein kinase C epsilon antibody
- Protein kinase C gamma antibody
- Protein kinase C zeta antibody
Anti-PKC (phospho T410) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PKC (phospho T410) antibody (ab51166) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 3T3 cells treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30min) plus phosphopeptide.
Lane 2 : Extracts from 3T3 cells treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30min).
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma tissue using ab51166 at a 1/50 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with phosphopeptide.
References for Anti-PKC (phospho T410) antibody (ab51166)
ab51166 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.