Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab87812)
- Product nameAnti-PKN2 antibodySee all PKN2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PKN2
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residue 200 and 250 of human PKN2 (NP_006247.1).
- Positive controlWhole cell lysates from HeLa and 293T cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87812 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to PKN2 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87812 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionExhibits a preference for highly basic protein substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 3 REM (Hr1) repeats.
- DomainThe C1 domain does not bind the diacylglycerol (DAG).
Activated by limited proteolysis with trypsin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Cardiolipin activated protein kinase Pak2 antibodyMGC150606 antibodyMGC71074 antibody
- PAK 2 antibodyPAK2 antibodyPKN2 antibodyPKN2_HUMAN antibodyPRK2 antibodyPRKCL2 antibodyPRO2042 antibodyProtein kinase C like 2 antibodyProtein kinase C related kinase 2 antibodyProtein kinase C-like 2 antibodyProtein kinase N2 antibodyProtein-kinase C-related kinase 2 antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase N2 antibody
Anti-PKN2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab87812) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
Observed band size : 117 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 10 seconds
Detection of PKN2 in immunoprecipitates of whole cell lysate from HeLa cells (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded), using ab87812 at 3 µg/mg lysate for IP and at 1 µg/ml for subsequent Western blot.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
References for Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab87812)
ab87812 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.