Anti-PKR antibody (ab47512)
- Product nameAnti-PKR antibodySee all PKR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PKR
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total PKR protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide: KGTLR, corresponding to amino acids 449-453 of Human PKR from around the phosphorylation site of threonine 451.
- Positive controlHuman colon carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionFollowing activation by double-stranded RNA in the presence of ATP, the kinase becomes autophosphorylated and can catalyze the phosphorylation of the translation initiation factor EIF2S1, which leads to an inhibition of the initiation of protein synthesis. Double-stranded RNA is generated during the course of a viral infection.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GCN2 subfamily.
Contains 2 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on several Ser and Thr residues. Autophosphorylation of Thr-451 is dependent on Thr-446 and is stimulated by dsRNA binding and dimerization. Autophosphorylation apparently leads to the activation of the kinase.
- Double stranded RNA activated protein kinase; antibodyE2AK2_HUMAN antibodyeIF-2A protein kinase 2 antibody
- EIF2AK1 antibodyEIF2AK2 antibodyEukaryotic translation initiation factor 2 alpha kinase 2 antibodyEukaryotic translation initiation factor 2-alpha kinase 2 antibodyHGNC:9437 antibodyInterferon induced double stranded RNA activated protein kinase antibodyInterferon inducible elF2 alpha kinase antibodyInterferon inducible RNA dependent protein kinase antibodyInterferon-induced, double-stranded RNA-activated protein kinase antibodyInterferon-inducible RNA-dependent protein kinase antibodyMGC126524 antibodyP1/eIF-2A protein kinase antibodyP1/eIF2A protein kinase antibodyp68 kinase antibodyPKR antibodyPRKR antibodyProtein kinase interferon inducible double stranded RNA dependent antibodyProtein kinase RNA activated antibodyProtein kinase RNA-activated antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase TIK antibodyTyrosine protein kinase EIF2AK2 antibody
Anti-PKR antibody images
ab47512, at 1/50 dilution, staining PKR in Human colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Left panel: no blocking peptide; right panel: with blocking peptide.
References for Anti-PKR antibody (ab47512)
ab47512 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.