Anti-PLA2G1B antibody (ab103872)
- Product nameAnti-PLA2G1B antibodySee all PLA2G1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLA2G1B
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 110-140 of Human PLA2G1B.
- Positive controlMouse spleen tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103872 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
- FunctionPA2 catalyzes the calcium-dependent hydrolysis of the 2-acyl groups in 3-sn-phosphoglycerides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase A2 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Group IB phospholipase A2 antibodyGroup IB secretory phospholipase A2 antibodyMGC119834 antibody
- MGC119835 antibodyPA21B_HUMAN antibodyPhosphatidylcholine 2 acylhydrolase antibodyPhosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase 1B antibodyPhospholipase A2 antibodyPhospholipase A2 group IB (pancreas) antibodyPhospholipase A2 group IB antibodyPLA 2 antibodyPLA2 antibodyPLA2A antibodyPLA2G1B antibodyPPLA 2 antibodyPPLA2 antibodysPLA2IB antibody
Anti-PLA2G1B antibody images
Anti-PLA2G1B antibody (ab103872) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse spleen tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
References for Anti-PLA2G1B antibody (ab103872)
ab103872 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.