Anti-PLA2G1B antibody (ab77283)
- Product nameAnti-PLA2G1B antibodySee all PLA2G1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to PLA2G1B
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: NKAHKNLDTKKYCQS, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 134-148 of human PLA2G1B according to NP_000919.1
- Positive controlHuman pancreas lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77283 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.01 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPA2 catalyzes the calcium-dependent hydrolysis of the 2-acyl groups in 3-sn-phosphoglycerides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase A2 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Group IB phospholipase A2 antibodyGroup IB secretory phospholipase A2 antibodyMGC119834 antibody
- MGC119835 antibodyPA21B_HUMAN antibodyPhosphatidylcholine 2 acylhydrolase antibodyPhosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase 1B antibodyPhospholipase A2 antibodyPhospholipase A2 group IB (pancreas) antibodyPhospholipase A2 group IB antibodyPLA 2 antibodyPLA2 antibodyPLA2A antibodyPLA2G1B antibodyPPLA 2 antibodyPPLA2 antibodysPLA2IB antibody
Anti-PLA2G1B antibody images
Anti-PLA2G1B antibody (ab77283) at 0.01 µg/ml + Human pancreas lysate at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Observed band size : 16 kDa
References for Anti-PLA2G1B antibody (ab77283)
ab77283 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.