Anti-PLA2G2C antibody (ab111251)
- Product nameAnti-PLA2G2C antibodySee all PLA2G2C primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLA2G2C
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 121-149 of Human PLA2G2C (NP_001099042.1)
- Positive controlHL-60 cell line lysate
- General notesPrevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111251 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- RelevanceInactive phospholipase
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Phosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase-like protein GIIC antibodyphospholipase A2, group IIC antibodyPutative inactive group IIC secretory phospholipase A2 antibody
Anti-PLA2G2C antibody images
Anti-PLA2G2C antibody (ab111251) at 1/100 dilution + HL60 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-PLA2G2C antibody (ab111251)
ab111251 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.