Anti-PLA2G4D antibody (ab69368)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).|
- RelevancePLA2G4D, or Phospholipase A2 group IVD , is a calcium-dependent phospholipase A2 that selectively hydrolyzes glycerophospholipids in the sn-2 position. NPLA2G4D is not arachidonic acid-specific but has linoleic acid-specific activity and may also play a role in inflammation in psoriatic lesions.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytosol. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side. Note=Translocates to membrane vesicles in a calcium-dependent fashion. Translocates to perinuclear regions upon ionomycin stimulation.
- cPLA2 delta antibodycPLA2delta antibodyCytosolic phospholipase A2 delta antibody
- Phospholipase A2 group IVD antibodyphospholipase A2, group IVD (cytosolic) antibody
Anti-PLA2G4D antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PLA2G4D antibody (ab69368) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PLA2G4D transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PLA2G4D antibody (ab69368)
ab69368 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.