Anti-PLAC8 antibody (ab122652)
- Product nameAnti-PLAC8 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLAC8
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen, corresponding to amino acids 1-115 of Human PLAC8. (Q9NZF1)
- Positive controlHuman tonsil tissue. RT-4 cell lysate. Human liver and tonsil tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122652 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in plasmacytoid dendritic cells. High expression in spleen, lymph nodes, peripheral blood leukocytes, and bone marrow, with lower expression in thymus, appendix, and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cornifelin family.
- C15 antibodyOnzin antibodyPLAC8 antibody
- PLAC8_HUMAN antibodyPlacenta specific 8 antibodyPlacenta-specific gene 8 protein antibodyProtein C15 antibody
Anti-PLAC8 antibody images
ab122652 at 1/200 dilution staining PLAC8 in paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-PLAC8 antibody (ab122652) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-PLAC8 antibody (ab122652)
ab122652 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.