Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523] (ab129063)
- Product nameAnti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523]See all PLAGL1 / ZAC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7523] to PLAGL1 / ZAC
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues on the C-terminus of Human PLAGL1 / ZAC.
- Positive control
- Human fetal liver and Human fetal kidney, 293T, HepG2 and SH-SY5Y lysates. Permeabilized HepG2 cells.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (KD) KD = 1.71 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR7523
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129063 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionShows weak transcriptional activatory activity. Transcriptional regulator of the type 1 receptor for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp781P1017 antibody
- Lost on transformation 1 antibody
- Lost on Transformation antibody
- LOT-1 antibody
- LOT1 antibody
- MGC126275 antibody
- MGC126276 antibody
- PLAG like 1 antibody
- PLAGL1 antibody
- PLAL1_HUMAN antibody
- Pleiomorphic adenoma gene like 1 antibody
- Pleiomorphic adenoma gene like protein 1 antibody
- Pleiomorphic adenoma-like protein 1 antibody
- Tumor supressor ZAC antibody
- ZAC antibody
- ZAC tumor supressor antibody
- ZAC1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein PLAGL1 antibody
Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523] images
All lanes : Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523] (ab129063) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 5 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
ab129063 at 1/10 dilution staining PLAGL1 / ZAC in permeabilized HepG2 cells by Flow Cytometry (red) or a rabbit IgG negative (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523] (ab129063)
ab129063 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.