Anti-PLD3 antibody (ab129013)
- Product nameAnti-PLD3 antibodySee all PLD3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLD3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 162-439 of Human PLD3 (BC036327).
- Positive controlHuman fetal testis lysate; Human fetal brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129013 is purified by a protein affinity column.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at higher level in brain. Expressed at low level in corpus callosum, suggesting that it is highly expressed in neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase D family.
Contains 2 PLD phosphodiesterase domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Choline phosphatase 3 antibodyHindIII K4L homolog antibodyHU K4 antibody
- Hu-K4 antibodyHUK4 antibodyPhosphatidylcholine hydrolyzing phospholipase D3 antibodyPhosphatidylcholine-hydrolyzing phospholipase D3 antibodyPhospholipase D family, member 3 antibodyPhospholipase D3 antibodyPLD 3 antibodyPLD3 antibodyPLD3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PLD3 antibody images
Anti-PLD3 antibody (ab129013) at 1/1000 dilution + Human fetal testis lysate
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
ab129013, at 1/100 dilution, staining PLD3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PLD3 antibody (ab129013)
ab129013 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.