Anti-PLEKHG4B antibody (ab122325)
- Product nameAnti-PLEKHG4B antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLEKHG4B
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen: YDRVDEEVHR LVLTSNNRLQ QLEHLRELAS LLEGNDQQSC QKGLQLAKEN PQRTEEMVQD FRRGLSAVVS QAECREGELA RWTRSSELCE TVS, corresponding to amino acids 437-529 of Human PLEKHG4B (Q96PX9).
- Positive controlHuman corpus, uterine tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122325 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- PH domain-containing family G member 4B antibodyPKH4B_HUMAN antibodyPleckstrin homology domain-containing family G member 4B antibodyPLEKHG4B antibody
Anti-PLEKHG4B antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining(Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) of human corpus, uterine with ab122325 at 1/1000 dilution showing strong cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells.
References for Anti-PLEKHG4B antibody (ab122325)
ab122325 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.