Anti-PLP2 antibody (ab122792)
- Product nameAnti-PLP2 antibodySee all PLP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLP2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: RGNHSKIVAG VKAMGAALKH RAKGLRSQGP FLP, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 106-138 of Human PLP2 (isoform 2).
- Positive control
- Human cerebellum tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionMay play a role in cell differentiation in the intestinal epithelium.
- Tissue specificityEnriched in colonic mucosa. The expression of A4 follows a gradient along the crypto-villus axis with the most abundant message occurring in the lower half of the crypt.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- A4 antibody
- A4 differentiation dependent protein antibody
- A4-LSB antibody
- A4LSB antibody
- differentiation dependent protein A4 antibody
- Differentiation-dependent protein A4 antibody
- Intestinal membrane A4 protein antibody
- MGC126187 antibody
- PLP2 antibody
- PLP2_HUMAN antibody
- proteolipid protein 2 (colonic epithelium enriched) antibody
- Proteolipid protein 2 antibody
Anti-PLP2 antibody images
ab122792, at 1/50 dilution, staining PLP2 in paraffin-embedded Human cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PLP2 antibody (ab122792)
ab122792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.