For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell differentiation in the intestinal epithelium.
- Tissue specificityEnriched in colonic mucosa. The expression of A4 follows a gradient along the crypto-villus axis with the most abundant message occurring in the lower half of the crypt.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A4 antibody
- A4 differentiation dependent protein antibody
- A4-LSB antibody
Anti-PLP2 antibody images
References for Anti-PLP2 antibody (ab122792)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"