Anti-PLRG1 antibody (ab42466)
- Product nameAnti-PLRG1 antibodySee all PLRG1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLRG1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide of Human PLRG1
- Positive control
- Fetal small intestine lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42466 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionNecessary for spliceosome assembly and for pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat PRL1/PRL2 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
- Cwc1 antibody
- MGC110980 antibody
- pleiotropic regulator 1 (PRL1 homolog, Arabidopsis) antibody
- Pleiotropic Regulator 1 antibody
- PLRG 1 antibody
- PLRG1 antibody
- PLRG1_HUMAN antibody
- PRL 1 antibody
- PRL1 antibody
- PRL1, Arabidopsis, homolof of antibody
- PRP46 antibody
- PRPF46 antibody
- TANGO4 antibody
- transport and golgi organization 4 homolog antibody
Anti-PLRG1 antibody images
Anti-PLRG1 antibody (ab42466) at 0.25 µg/ml + Fetal small intestine lysate
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/75000 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PLRG1 antibody (ab42466)
ab42466 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.