For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionNecessary for spliceosome assembly and for pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat PRL1/PRL2 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- Cwc1 antibody
- MGC110980 antibody
- pleiotropic regulator 1 (PRL1 homolog, Arabidopsis) antibody
Anti-PLRG1 antibody images
Western blot - PLRG1 antibody (ab42466)
References for Anti-PLRG1 antibody (ab42466)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"