Anti-PLVAP antibody [174/2] (ab81719)
- Product nameAnti-PLVAP antibody [174/2]See all PLVAP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [174/2] to PLVAP
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Isolated hilar vessels from human lymph nodes
- Positive controlHuman tonsil cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab81719 is 0.2µM filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number174/2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81719 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: Typical starting dilution 1/50.
IHC-Fr: Typical starting dilution 1/50.
WB: Typical starting dilution 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the formation of stomatal and fenestral diaphragms of caveolae. May function in microvascular permeability.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, kidney, heart, aorta, placenta, muscle, pituitary gland, adrenals, mammary gland, bladder, lymph node, bone marrow, trachea, digestive tract, liver and tumor-associated endothelium.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane > caveola. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane-associated protein of caveolae. Found in fenestral and stomatal diaphragms in fenestrated endothelia and transendothelial channels. Also colocalized with CAV1 in perinuclear region.
- FELS antibodyFenestrated endothelial linked structure protein antibodyFenestrated endothelial-linked structure protein antibody
- gp68 antibodyHypothetical protein DKFZp667O074 antibodyMeca 32 antigen antibodyMECA32 antigen antibodyPanendothelial cell antigen antibodyPlasmalemma vesicle associated protein antibodyPlasmalemma vesicle protein 1 antibodyPlasmalemma vesicle-associated protein antibodyPlvap antibodyPLVAP_HUMAN antibodyPV 1 antibodyPV-1 antibodyPV1 antibodyPV1 protein antibody
Anti-PLVAP antibody [174/2] images
ab81719 at 1/50 dilution staining PLVAP in human tonsil by Immunofluorescence.
Overlay histogram showing HL60 cells stained with ab81719 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab81719, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line). Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in HL60 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
References for Anti-PLVAP antibody [174/2] (ab81719)
ab81719 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.