Anti-PLVAP antibody (ab103396)
- Product nameAnti-PLVAP antibodySee all PLVAP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLVAP
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to region within internal sequence amino acids 221-250 of Human PLVAP
- Positive controlHL-60 membrane lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionInvolved in the formation of stomatal and fenestral diaphragms of caveolae. May function in microvascular permeability.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, kidney, heart, aorta, placenta, muscle, pituitary gland, adrenals, mammary gland, bladder, lymph node, bone marrow, trachea, digestive tract, liver and tumor-associated endothelium.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane > caveola. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane-associated protein of caveolae. Found in fenestral and stomatal diaphragms in fenestrated endothelia and transendothelial channels. Also colocalized with CAV1 in perinuclear region.
- FELS antibodyFenestrated endothelial linked structure protein antibodyFenestrated endothelial-linked structure protein antibody
- gp68 antibodyHypothetical protein DKFZp667O074 antibodyMeca 32 antigen antibodyMECA32 antigen antibodyPanendothelial cell antigen antibodyPlasmalemma vesicle associated protein antibodyPlasmalemma vesicle protein 1 antibodyPlasmalemma vesicle-associated protein antibodyPlvap antibodyPLVAP_HUMAN antibodyPV 1 antibodyPV-1 antibodyPV1 antibodyPV1 protein antibody
Anti-PLVAP antibody images
Anti-PLVAP antibody (ab103396) at 1/100 dilution + Hl-60 cell line lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-PLVAP antibody (ab103396)
ab103396 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.