Anti-PMM2 antibody (ab57277)
- Product nameAnti-PMM2 antibodySee all PMM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to PMM2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: SDFEKVQEQL GNDVVEKYDY VFPENGLVAY KDGKLLCRQN IQSHLGEALI QDLINYCLSY IAKIK, corresponding to amino acids 47-112 of Human PMM2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the synthesis of the GDP-mannose and dolichol-phosphate-mannose required for a number of critical mannosyl transfer reactions.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; GDP-alpha-D-mannose biosynthesis; alpha-D-mannose 1-phosphate from D-fructose 6-phosphate: step 2/2.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PMM2 are the cause of congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1A (CDG1A) [MIM:212065]; also known as carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type Ia (CDGS1A) or Jaeken syndrome. Congenital disorders of glycosylation are metabolic deficiencies in glycoprotein biosynthesis that usually cause severe mental and psychomotor retardation. They are characterized by under-glycosylated serum glycoproteins. CDG1A is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by a severe encephalopathy with axial hypotonia, abnormal eye movement, and pronounced psychomotor retardation, as well as peripheral neuropathy, cerebellar hypoplasia, and retinitis pigmentosa. Patients show a peculiar distribution of subcutaneous fat, nipple retraction, and hypogonadism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic PMM family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- AI585868 antibody
- BOS_22465 antibody
- C86848 antibody
- CDG 1 antibody
- CDG1 antibody
- CDG1a antibody
- CDGS antibody
- MGC127449 antibody
- Phosphomannomutase 2 antibody
- PMM 2 antibody
- Pmm2 antibody
- PMM2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PMM2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57277 PMM2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 33 kDa
References for Anti-PMM2 antibody (ab57277)
ab57277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.