Anti-PNO1 antibody (ab69156)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69156 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver, lung, spleen and kidney. Weakly expressed in thymus, testis and ovary. Weakly or not expressed in heart, brain, skeletal muscle, placenta, pancreas, prostate, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PNO1 family.
Contains 1 KH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
- KH type RNA binding protein 1 antibodyKHRBP 1 antibodyKHRBP1 antibody
- Partner of NOB1 antibodyPartner of NOB1 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibodyPartner of NOB1 homolog antibodyPNO 1 antibodyPNO1 antibodyPNO1_HUMAN antibodyRNA binding protein antibodyRNA binding protein PNO1 antibodyRNA-binding protein pno1 antibody
Anti-PNO1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PNO1 antibody (ab69156) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PNO1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PNO1 antibody (ab69156)
ab69156 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.