Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab105006)
- Product nameAnti-PNPLA4 antibodySee all PNPLA4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PNPLA4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 182-231 (SPFSGRLDIS PQDKGQLDLY VNIAKQDIML SLANLVRLNQ ALFPPSKRKM) of Human PNPLA4 (NP_004641).
- Positive controlHuman Fetal Liver lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionLipid hydrolase.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined, including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, muscle, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 patatin domain.
- Calcium independent phospholipases A2 eta antibodyDXS1283E antibodyGS2 antibody
- IPLA2 eta antibodyPatatin-like phospholipase domain-containing protein 4 antibodyPLPL4_HUMAN antibodyPNPLA4 antibodyProtein GS2 antibody
Anti-PNPLA4 antibody images
Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab105006) at 1 µg/ml + Human Fetal Liver Lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-PNPLA4 antibody (ab105006)
ab105006 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.