Anti-POLR2E antibody (ab68085)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68085 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).|
- FunctionDNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Common component of RNA polymerases I, II and III which synthesize ribosomal RNA precursors, mRNA precursors and many functional non-coding RNAs, and small RNAs, such as 5S rRNA and tRNAs, respectively. Pol II is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. Pols are composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. In Pol II, POLR2E/RPB5 is part of the lower jaw surrounding the central large cleft and thought to grab the incoming DNA template. Seems to be the major component in this process.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the archaeal rpoH/eukaryotic RPB5 RNA polymerase subunit family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- and III subunit ABC1 antibody
- and III subunit RPABC1 antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II 23 kda polypeptide antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II 23 kDa polypeptide antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II polypeptide E antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit E antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerases I II and III subunit RPABC1 antibody
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase II 23 kDa polypeptide antibody
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase II subunit E antibody
- DNA-directed RNA polymerases I antibody
- hRPB25 antibody
- hsRPB5 antibody
- II antibody
- Polr2e antibody
- Polymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide E (25kD) antibody
- Polymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide E, 25kDa antibody
- RNA polymerases I antibody
- RNA polymerases I, II, and III subunit ABC1 antibody
- RPAB1_HUMAN antibody
- RPABC1 antibody
- RPB5 antibody
- RPB5 homolog antibody
- XAP4 antibody
Anti-POLR2E antibody images
All lanes : Anti-POLR2E antibody (ab68085) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : POLR2E transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-POLR2E antibody (ab68085)
ab68085 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.