Anti-POLR2E antibody (ab68396)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
- FunctionDNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Common component of RNA polymerases I, II and III which synthesize ribosomal RNA precursors, mRNA precursors and many functional non-coding RNAs, and small RNAs, such as 5S rRNA and tRNAs, respectively. Pol II is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. Pols are composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. In Pol II, POLR2E/RPB5 is part of the lower jaw surrounding the central large cleft and thought to grab the incoming DNA template. Seems to be the major component in this process.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the archaeal rpoH/eukaryotic RPB5 RNA polymerase subunit family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- and III subunit ABC1 antibodyand III subunit RPABC1 antibodyDNA directed RNA polymerase II 23 kda polypeptide antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II polypeptide E antibodyDNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit E antibodyDNA directed RNA polymerases I II and III subunit RPABC1 antibodyDNA-directed RNA polymerase II 23 kDa polypeptide antibodyDNA-directed RNA polymerase II subunit E antibodyDNA-directed RNA polymerases I antibodyhRPB25 antibodyhsRPB5 antibodyII antibodyPolr2e antibodypolymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide E (25kD) antibodyPolymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide E, 25kDa antibodyRNA polymerases I antibodyRNA polymerases I, II, and III subunit ABC1 antibodyRPAB1_HUMAN antibodyRPABC1 antibodyRPB5 antibodyRPB5 homolog antibodyXAP4 antibody