Anti-PPAR gamma 2 antibody (ab45278)
- Product nameAnti-PPAR gamma 2 antibodySee all PPAR gamma 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPAR gamma 2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 250 - 350 of Mouse PPAR gamma 2 .
(Peptide available as ab45277.)
- Positive control
- ab45278 gave a positive signal in Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45278 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).Can be blocked with Mouse PPAR gamma 2 peptide (ab45277).|
- RelevanceThe Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors (PPARs) are members of the nuclear hormone receptor subfamily of transcription factors. PPARs form heterodimers with retinoid X receptors (RXRs) and these heterodimers regulate transcription of various genes. There are 3 known subtypes of PPARs, PPAR alpha, PPAR delta and PPAR gamma. PPAR gamma is believed to be involved in adipocyte differentiation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- NR1C3 antibody
- peroxisome proliferative activated receptor gamma isoform 2 antibody
- Peroxisome proliferator activated receptor gamma 2 antibody
- PPARG antibody
- PPARG2 antibody
Anti-PPAR gamma 2 antibody images
Anti-PPAR gamma 2 antibody (ab45278) at 1 µg/ml + Heart (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-PPAR gamma 2 antibody (ab45278)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yoshida H et al. Regulation of brown adipogenesis by the Tgf-ß family: Involvement of Srebp1c in Tgf-ß- and Activin-induced inhibition of adipogenesis. Biochim Biophys Acta 1830:5027-35 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23850470) »