Anti-PPHLN1 antibody (ab69569)
- Product nameAnti-PPHLN1 antibodySee all PPHLN1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPHLN1
- Specificityab69569 detects endogenous levels of total PPHLN protein.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthesized peptide derived from an internal region of human PPHLN1.
- Positive control
- Extracts from COLO or 293 cells. Liver carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69569 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionInvolved in epithelial differentiation and contributes to epidermal integrity and barrier formation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
modificationsSubstrate of transglutaminase (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. In undifferentiated keratinocytes expressed in speckle-type nuclear granules and at the nuclear membrane, but in the differentiated keratinocytes colocalized with periplakin at the cell periphery and at cell-cell junctions.
- Gastric cancer antigen Ga50 antibody
- Periphilin 1 antibody
- Periphilin-1 antibody
- PPHLN_HUMAN antibody
- PPHLN1 antibody
Anti-PPHLN1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PPHLN1 antibody (ab69569) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 53 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,35 kDa,40 kDa,55 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver carcinoma tissue using 1/50-1/100 ab69569. For the image in the right panel, the antibody was preincubated with the immunizing peptide.