Anti-PPP1CA + 1CB [EP1511Y] antibody (ab52619)
- Product nameAnti-PPP1CA + 1CB [EP1511Y] antibody
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1511Y] to PPP1CA + 1CB
- SpecificityThe immunogen for ab52619 is 100% homologous with Human PPP1CA and PPP1CB
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ICC, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues on human PP1 alpha.
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate, human uterus carcinoma tissue. This antibody gave a positive result in IF/ICC when used in the following formaldehyde/methanol fixed cell lines: DU145.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP1511Y
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52619 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus > nucleoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus.
- Entrez Gene: 5499 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5500 Human
- Entrez Gene: 19045 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 19046 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24668 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25594 Rat
- SwissProt: P62140 Human
- SwissProt: P62136 Human
- SwissProt: P62141 Mouse
- SwissProt: P62137 Mouse
- SwissProt: P62142 Rat
- SwissProt: P62138 Rat
- Unigene: 183994 Human
- Unigene: 702907 Human
- Unigene: 591571 Human
- Unigene: 1970 Mouse
- Unigene: 241931 Mouse
- Unigene: 456635 Mouse
- Unigene: 2024 Rat
- Unigene: 39034 Rat
- Unigene: 201820 Rat
- Unigene: 128769 Rat
- Alpha isoform serine threonine protein phosphatase PP1alpha 1 catalytic subunit antibodyCatalytic subunit antibodyEC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- MGC15877 antibodyMGC1674 antibodyMGC9201 antibodyPP 1A antibodyPP-1A antibodyPP1A antibodyPP1A_HUMAN antibodyPP1alpha antibodyPP2C ALPHA antibodyPP2CA antibodyPPP1CA antibodyProtein Phosphatase 2C Alpha Isoform antibodySerine threonine protein phosphatase PP1 alpha catalytic subunit antibodySerine threonine protein phosphatase PP1 alpha catalytic subunit protein phosphatase 1 antibodySerine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-alpha catalytic subunit antibody
Anti-PPP1CA + 1CB [EP1511Y] antibody images
Anti-PPP1CA + 1CB [EP1511Y] antibody (ab52619) at 1/200000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa
Ab52619 at 1/100 dilution staining human uterus carcinoma tissue; paraffin embedded.Ab52619 at 1/100 dilution staining human uterus carcinoma tissue; paraffin embedded.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab52619 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab52619, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ICC/IF image of ab52619 stained DU145 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab52619 at 1/200 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-PPP1CA + 1CB [EP1511Y] antibody (ab52619)
This product has been referenced in:
- Horiuchi D et al. MYC pathway activation in triple-negative breast cancer is synthetic lethal with CDK inhibition. J Exp Med 209:679-96 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22430491) »
- Kuehnen P et al. Protein phosphatase 1 (PP-1)-dependent inhibition of insulin secretion by leptin in INS-1 pancreatic ß-cells and human pancreatic islets. Endocrinology 152:1800-8 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21427225) »