Anti-PPP1R10 antibody (ab70246)
- Product nameAnti-PPP1R10 antibodySee all PPP1R10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPP1R10
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Xenopus laevis
A region between residues 1 and 50 of human PPP1R10.
- Positive controlNuclear extract from Hela cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7.0-8.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70246 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 115 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa).|
- RelevancePPP1R10 (serine/threonine protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 10), also known as PNUTS, is a targeting subunit of protein phosphatase 1 (PP1). Furthermore, PPP1R10 acts as an inhibitor of PPP1CA and PPP1CC phosphatase activities. Its inhibitory activity on PPP1CA is only observed when PPP1R10 is phosphorylated by Protein Kinase A (PKA). PPP1R10 contains a zinc finger motif and is predominantly localised within the nucleus. Recently, PPP1R10 has been shown to target PP1 to GABA(C) receptors, shuttling from the nucleus to the cell membrane in cells co-expressing this receptor. This highlights a role for this protein in the regulation of synaptic signal transduction. PPP1R10 has also been shown to regulate the activity of p53 in response to hypoxia.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Note: Found in discrete nucleoplasmic bodies and within nucleoli.
- CAT 53 antibodyCAT53 antibodyFB 19 antibody
- FB19 antibodyFB19 protein antibodyMHC class I region proline rich protein CAT53 antibodyp99 antibodyPhosphatase 1 nuclear targeting subunit antibodyPhosphatase nuclear targeting subunit antibodyPNUTS antibodyPP1 binding protein of 114 kDa antibodyPP1R10 antibodyProtein phosphatase 1 regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 10 antibodyProtein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 10 antibodySerine/threonine protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 10 antibody
Anti-PPP1R10 antibody images
Lanes 1 - 2 : Anti-PPP1R10 antibody (ab70246) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 3 - 4 : Anti-PPP1R10 antibody (ab70246) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Nuclear extract from Hela cells at 15 µg
Lane 2 : Nuclear extract from Hela cells at 45 µg
Lane 3 : Nuclear extract from Hela cells at 15 µg
Lane 4 : Nuclear extract from Hela cells at 45 µg
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : 115 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PPP1R10 antibody (ab70246)
ab70246 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.