Anti-PPP2R1A antibody [6G3] (ab24736)
- Product nameAnti-PPP2R1A antibody [6G3]See all PPP2R1A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [6G3] to PPP2R1A
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Xenopus laevis
Human A (subunit 7.6 G3).
- Epitopeab24736 recognizes an epitope in repeat 15 at the C terminus of PP2A.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6G3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24736 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/150. Only precipitates the free alpha subunit.|
- FunctionThe PR65 subunit of protein phosphatase 2A serves as a scaffolding molecule to coordinate the assembly of the catalytic subunit and a variable regulatory B subunit. Required for proper chromosome segregation and for centromeric localization of SGOL1 in mitosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit A family.
Contains 15 HEAT repeats.
- DomainEach HEAT repeat appears to consist of two alpha helices joined by a hydrophilic region, the intrarepeat loop. The repeat units may be arranged laterally to form a rod-like structure.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Chromosome > centromere. Centromeric localization requires the presence of BUB1.
- 2AAA_HUMAN antibody6330556D22Rik antibodyAlpha isoform of regulatory subunit A, protein phosphatase antibody
- DKFZp470L0914 antibodyMedium tumor antigen-associated 61 kDa protein antibodyMGC128399 antibodyMGC786 antibodyMGC83000 antibodyMGC95083 antibodyPP2A Aalpha antibodyPP2A antibodyPP2A subunit A isoform PR65-alpha antibodyPP2A subunit A isoform R1-alpha antibodyPP2A subunit A PR65-alpha isoform antibodyPP2A subunit A R1 alpha isoform antibodyPP2A, subunit A, PR65-alpha isoform antibodyPP2A, subunit A, R1-alpha isoform antibodyPP2AAALPHA antibodyPPP2R1A antibodyppp2r1a-b antibodyPR65 antibodyPR65A antibodyProtein phosphatase 2 (formerly 2A), regulatory subunit A (PR 65), alpha isoform antibodyProtein phosphatase 2 (Formerly 2A), regulatory subunit A (PR 65), alpha isoform, isoform CRA_a antibodyProtein phosphatase 2 (formerly 2A), regulatory subunit A, antibodyProtein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit A alpha antibodyProtein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit A alpha isoform antibodyProtein phosphatase 2, 65-KD regulatory subunit A, alpha antibodyProtein phosphatase 2, regulatory subunit A, alpha isoform antibodyProtein phosphatase 2, structural/regulatory subunit A, alpha; PPP2R1A antibodySerine threonine protein phosphatase 65 kDa antibodySerine/threonine protein phosphatase 2A 65 KDA regulatory subunit A alpha isoform antibodySerine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A 65 kDa regulatory subunit A alpha isoform antibody
References for Anti-PPP2R1A antibody [6G3] (ab24736)
ab24736 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.