Anti-PPP4R2 antibody (ab82693)
- Product nameAnti-PPP4R2 antibodySee all PPP4R2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPP4R2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within residues DSRCTRQHCT EEDEEEDEEE EEESFMTSRE MIPERKNQEK ESDDALTVNE, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 287-336 of Human PPP4R2 (NP_777567)
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePPP4R2, protein phosphatase 4, regulatory subunit 2, is a regulatory subunit of serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 4 (PPP4C). It may regulate the activity of PPP4C at centrosomal microtubule organizing centers. Its interaction with the SMN complex leads to enhance the temporal localization of snRNPs, suggesting a role of PPP4C in maturation of spliceosomal snRNPs. Three named isoforms exist.
- Cellular localizationCentrosome.
- BE691708 antibodyC230060M08Rik antibodyMGC131930 antibody
- protein phosphatase 4, regulatory subunit 2 antibodySerine/threonine protein phosphatase 4 regulatory subunit 2 antibody
Anti-PPP4R2 antibody images
Anti-PPP4R2 antibody (ab82693) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 47 kDa
Additional bands at : 65 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PPP4R2 antibody (ab82693)
ab82693 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.