Anti-PR3 antibody - C-terminal (ab80962)
- Product nameAnti-PR3 antibody - C-terminalSee all PR3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PR3 - C-terminal
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal region of Human PR3 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80962 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at a concentration of 10 - 50 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 10 - 50 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPolymorphonuclear leukocyte serine protease that degrades elastin, fibronectin, laminin, vitronectin, and collagen types I, III, and IV (in vitro) and causes emphysema when administered by tracheal insufflation to hamsters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Elastase subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- ACPA antibodyAGP 7 antibodyAGP7 antibody
- AGP7 serine proteinase antibodyAzurophil Granule Protein 7 antibodyC ANCA antigen antibodyC-ANCA antigen antibodyEC 220.127.116.11 antibodyLeukocyte proteinase 3 antibodyMBN antibodyMBT WEGENER AUTOANTIGEN antibodyMyeloblastin antibodyNeutrophil proteinase 4 antibodyNP 4 antibodyNP-4 antibodyNP4 antibodyp29 antibodyPR 3 antibodyPR-3 antibodyPR3 antibodyProteinase3 antibodyPRTN 3 antibodyPRTN3 antibodyPRTN3_HUMAN antibodySerine proteinase neutrophil Wegener granulomatosis autoantigen antibodyWegener Autoantigen antibody
References for Anti-PR3 antibody - C-terminal (ab80962)
ab80962 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.