Anti-PREB antibody (ab3422)
- Product nameAnti-PREB antibodySee all PREB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PREB
- SpecificityDetects recombinant mouse PREB (Prolactin Regulatory Element Binding protein).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant full length protein (Mouse).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.05% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
- RelevancePREB specifically binds to a Pit1-binding element of the prolactin (PRL) promoter. This protein may act as a transcriptional regulator and is thought to be involved in some of the developmental abnormalities observed in patients with partial trisomy 2p.
- Cellular localizationNuclear. Membrane; single-pass membrane protein. Endoplasmic reticulum
- Mammalian guanine nucleotide exchange factor mSec12 antibody
- Prolactin regulatory binding element protein antibody
- Prolactin regulatory element binding antibody
- Prolactin regulatory element binding protein antibody
- SEC12 antibody
Anti-PREB antibody images
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Western blot detection of recombinant mouse PREB using ab3422.
ab3422 staining PREB in mouse skeletal tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
Tissue was fixed with acetone, blocked with 10% serum for 1 hour at 22°C and permeabilized with 1% Triton X-100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in 10% serum) for 12 hours at 4°C. A Rhodamine red-x conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-PREB antibody (ab3422)
ab3422 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.