Anti-PRKCBP1 antibody (ab69932)
- Product nameAnti-PRKCBP1 antibodySee all PRKCBP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PRKCBP1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of human PRKCBP1.
- Positive controlExtracts from 293 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69932 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 132 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 132 kDa).|
- RelevancePRKCBP1 (protein kinase C binding protein 1) is a receptor for activated C-kinase (RACK) protein. It has been shown to bind in vitro to activated protein kinase C beta I and is also a cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated antigen. PRKCBP1 contains a bromodomain and two zinc fingers, and is thought to be a transcriptional regulator. Multiple transcript variants encoding several different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- CTCL tumor antigen se14 3 antibodyCutaneous T cell lymphoma associated antigen se14 3 antibodyKIAA1125 antibody
- MGC31836 antibodyPRKCBP 1 antibodyPRO2893 antibodyProtein kinase C binding protein 1 antibodyRack7 antibodyZinc finger MYND domain containing protein 8 antibodyZMYND 8 antibody
Anti-PRKCBP1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PRKCBP1 antibody (ab69932) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 132 kDa
Observed band size : 132 kDa
Additional bands at : 105 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PRKCBP1 antibody (ab69932)
ab69932 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.