Anti-PRKRIR antibody (ab84360)
- Product nameAnti-PRKRIR antibodySee all PRKRIR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PRKRIR
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 150 and 200 of human PRKRIR (accession number: NP_004696.2)
- Positive controlHuman skin basal cell carcinoma; mouse squamous cell carcinoma
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84360 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePRKRIR is upstream regulator of interferon induced serine/threonine protein kinase R (PKR). It may block the PKR inhibitory function of P58IPK, resulting in the restoration of kinase activity and suppression of cell growth.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- 52 kDa repressor of the inhibitor of the protein kinase antibody58 kDa interferon induced protein kinase interacting protein antibodyDAP4 antibody
- Death associated protein 4 antibodyInhibitor of protein kinase PKR antibodyInterferon inducible double stranded RNA dependent inhibitor antibodyMGC102750 antibodyP52rIPK antibodyP58 repressor antibodyp58IPK interacting protein antibodyTHAP domain containing protein 0 antibodyTHAP0 antibody
Anti-PRKRIR antibody images
Detection of Human PRKRIR in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded section of human skin basal cell carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using ab84360 at a dilution of 1:250. Detection was performed by DAB staining using anti-Rabbit IHC antibody at a dilution of 1:100.
Detection of Mouse PRKRIR in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded section of mouse squamous cell carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using ab84360 at a dilution of 1:250. Detection was performed by DAB staining using anti-Rabbit IHC antibody at a dilution of 1:100.
References for Anti-PRKRIR antibody (ab84360)
ab84360 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.