Anti-PRMT1 antibody (ab84361)
- Product nameAnti-PRMT1 antibodySee all PRMT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PRMT1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residue 300 and the C terminus (residue 361) of Human PRMT1 (accession number: NP_001527.2)
- Positive controlHuman prostate adenocarcinoma; mouse squamous cell carcinoma
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified using an epitope specific to PRMT1 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionArginine methyltransferase that methylates (mono and asymmetric dimethylation) the guanidino nitrogens of arginyl residues present in proteins such as ESR1, histone H2, H3 and H4, PIAS1, HNRNPA1, HNRNPD, NFATC2IP, SUPT5H, TAF15 and EWS. Constitutes the main enzyme that mediates monomethylation and asymmetric dimethylation of histone H4 'Arg-4' (H4R3me1 and H4R3me2a, respectively), a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation. Together with dimethylated PIAS1, represses STAT1 transcriptional activity, in the late phase of interferon gamma (IFN-gamma) signaling. May be involved in the regulation of TAF15 transcriptional activity, act as an activator of estrogen receptor (ER)-mediated transactivation, play a key role in neurite outgrowth and act as a negative regulator of megakaryocytic differentiation, by modulating p38 MAPK pathway.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein arginine N-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytosol.
- ANM 1 antibodyANM1 antibodyANM1_HUMAN antibody
- HCP 1 antibodyHCP1 antibodyHeterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein methyltransferase 1 like 2 antibodyHeterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins methyltransferase like 2 antibodyHeterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins methyltransferase like2 antibodyHistone-arginine N-methyltransferase PRMT1 antibodyHMT 2 antibodyHMT1 (hnRNP methyltransferase S. cerevisiae) like 2 antibodyHMT1 hnRNP methyltransferase antibodyHMT1 hnRNP methyltransferase like 2 (S. cerevisiae) antibodyHMT1 hnRNP methyltransferase like 2 antibodyHMT2 antibodyHRMT1 L2 antibodyHRMT1L 2 antibodyHRMT1L2 antibodyHuman mRNA for suppressor for yeast mutant antibodyHuman mRNA for suppressor for yeast mutant complete cds antibodyInterferon receptor 1 bound protein 4 antibodyInterferon receptor 1 bound protein4 antibodyInterferon receptor 1-bound protein 4 antibodyInterferon receptor 1bound protein 4 antibodyIR1 B4 antibodyIR1B 4 antibodyIR1B4 antibodyMrmt 1 antibodyMrmt1 antibodyPRMT 1 antibodyPRMT1 antibodyProtein arginine methyltransferase 1 antibodyProtein arginine N methyltransferase 1 antibodyProtein arginine N methyltransferase1 antibodyProtein arginine N-methyltransferase 1 antibodyR1B4 antibodyS. cerevisiae like 2 antibody
Anti-PRMT1 antibody images
Detection of Human PRMT1 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Human prostate adenocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using ab84361 at a dilution of 1/250. Detection was performed by DAB staining using anti-Rabbit IHC antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
Detection of Mouse PRMT1 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Mouse squamous cell carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using ab84361 at a dilution of 1/250. Detection was performed by DAB staining using anti-Rabbit IHC antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-PRMT1 antibody (ab84361)
ab84361 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.