Anti-PSG7 antibody (ab103923)
- Product nameAnti-PSG7 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PSG7
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal amino acids 270-300 of Human PSG7, conjugated to KLH.
- Positive controlMCF7 cell line lysate; Hepatocarcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevancePSG7 is a member of the pregnancy-specific glycoprotein (PSG) gene family. The PSG genes are a subgroup of the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family of immunoglobulin-like genes, and are found in a gene cluster at 19q13.1-q13.2 telomeric to another cluster of CEA-related genes. The PSG genes are expressed by placental trophoblasts and released into the maternal circulation during pregnancy, and are thought to be essential for maintenance of normal pregnancy. The reference genome contains a nonsense mutation that disrupts the coding sequence, suggesting that this gene may be evolving into a pseudogene.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- OTTHUMP00000209547 antibodyPregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein 7 (gene/pseudogene) antibodyPregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein antibody
- Pregnancy specific glycoprotein 7 antibodyPS beta G 7 antibodyPSBG 7 antibodyPSG1 antibodyPSGGA antibodyPutative pregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein 7 antibody
Anti-PSG7 antibody images
Anti-PSG7 antibody (ab103923) at 1/100 dilution + MCF7 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
ab103923, at a 1/50 dilution, staining PSG7 in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human hepatocarcinoma tissue by Immunochemistry. Developed using peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-PSG7 antibody (ab103923)
ab103923 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.