Anti-Peroxiredoxin 3 antibody (ab50300)
- Product nameAnti-Peroxiredoxin 3 antibodySee all Peroxiredoxin 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Peroxiredoxin 3
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide: KPSPAASKEYFQKVNQ conjugated to KLH via an N-terminal lysine residue, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 241-256 of Human Peroxiredoxin 3
- Positive control
- HeLa cell mitochondria extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesWhole antiserum is fractionated and then further purified by ion-exchange chromatography to provide the IgG fraction of antiserum that is essentially free of other rabbit serum proteins.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50300 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/4000 - 1/8000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21887377|
- FunctionInvolved in redox regulation of the cell. Protects radical-sensitive enzymes from oxidative damage by a radical-generating system. Acts synergistically with MAP3K13 to regulate the activation of NF-kappa-B in the cytosol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ahpC/TSA family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- Antioxidant protein 1 antibody
- AOP 1 antibody
- AOP-1 antibody
- AOP1 antibody
- HBC189 antibody
- MER5 antibody
- MGC104387 antibody
- MGC24293 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- peroxiredoxin 3 antibody
- Peroxiredoxin III antibody
- Peroxiredoxin-3 antibody
- PRDX3 antibody
- PRDX3_HUMAN antibody
- PRO1748 antibody
- Protein MER5 homolog antibody
- PRX III antibody
- Prx-III antibody
- PRX3 antibody
- SP 22 antibody
- SP-22 antibody
- SP22 antibody
- Thioredoxin dependent peroxide reductase mitochondrial antibody
- Thioredoxin-dependent peroxide reductase antibody
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 3 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-Peroxiredoxin 3 antibody (ab50300) at 1/4000 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-Peroxiredoxin 3 antibody (ab50300) at 1/8000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell mitochondrial lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell mitochondrial lysate
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG-Peroxidase
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-Peroxiredoxin 3 antibody (ab50300)
This product has been referenced in:
- Teng AC et al. Identification of a phosphorylation-dependent nuclear localization motif in interferon regulatory factor 2 binding protein 2. PLoS One 6:e24100 (2011). ICC/IF ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21887377) »