For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab65622? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65622 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Moniz LS et al. Phosphoproteomic comparison of Pik3ca and Pten signalling identifies the nucleotidase NT5C as a novel AKT substrate. Sci Rep 7:39985 (2017).
- Zheng S et al. MicroRNA-297a regulates vascular calcification by targeting fibroblast growth factor 23. Iran J Basic Med Sci 19:1331-1336 (2016).
- Mechler L et al. A novel point mutation promotes growth phase-dependent daptomycin tolerance in Staphylococcus aureus. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 59:5366-76 (2015).
- Dai H et al. Evaluation of the BH3-only protein Puma as a direct Bak activator. J Biol Chem 289:89-99 (2014).
- Dai H et al. Transient binding of an activator BH3 domain to the Bak BH3-binding groove initiates Bak oligomerization. J Cell Biol 194:39-48 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"