PhosphoTracer JNK 1/2/3 pThr183/Tyr185 + Total ELISA Kit (ab119663)
- Product namePhosphoTracer JNK 1/2/3 pThr183/Tyr185 + Total ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Assay time1h 15m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
- Product overview
PhosphoTracer assays use a traditional immuno-sandwich format, but with a major difference both the analyte and the assay reagents are added to the PhosphoTracer assay microplate at the same time. After a short incubation period, unbound assay reagents and analytes are washed away, and immuno-complexes containing both antibodies are detected. The process can take as little as 60 minutes to complete.
PhosphoTracer kits also allow a higher degree of assay flexibility. In contrast to other ELISA formats, no antibodies are present on the assay microplate itself, so assays for several different targets can be performed in different wells on the same microplate. Simply mix the lysate with your target reagents of choice, using the microplate configuration of your choice.
A whole new way of performing cellular assays, PhosphoTracer takes the hard work out of running a standard ELISA, while still giving the high quality results expected from a sandwich immunoassay. Fully self-contained kits are supplied in convenient 96-well packs. Simple to use and highly sensitive PhosphoTracer kits are designed to get results, fast.
Abcam's PhosphoTracer JNKassay kits detect endogenous levels of JNK 1/2/3 (GenBank Accessions NP_620637 [JNK1], NP_620707 [JNK2] and NP_620446 [JNK3]) in cellular lysates. The phospho-JNK assays detects JNK only when phosphorylated at Thr183/Tyr185. The total JNK assay detects JNK irrespective of phosphorylation.
The substrate used with the HRP conjugated detection antibody is a combination of 10-Acetyl-3,7-dihydroxyphenoxazine (ADHP) (wavelength exc/em = 530-540nm / 590-600nm), a highly sensitive and stable substrate for HRP) and ADHP Dilution Buffer (a stabilized H2O2 solution). Learn more about the fluorogenic substrate, ADHP.
Sensitivity: Phospho-JNK: 50ng/ml (tested with rhJNK1alpha), JNK: 5ng/ml (tested with rhJNK1alpha).
Range: Phospho-JNK: 50-5000ng/ml (tested with rhJNK1alpha), JNK: 5-5000ng/ml (tested with rhJNK1alpha).
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well PhosphoTracer assay plate (stripwell) 1 unit Adherent plate seal 2 units ADHP (100X) 1 x 120µl ADHP Dilution Buffer 1 x 15ml Assay Control Lysate (lyophilized) 1 x 0.25ml Enhancer Solution 1 x 1ml Lysis Buffer (5X) 1 x 15ml Mouse monoclonal JNK 1/2/3 (HRP) (24 assay points) 1 x 0.75ml Mouse monoclonal Phospho-JNK 1/2/3 (HRP) (72 assay points) 3 x 0.75ml Rabbit monoclonal Phospho-JNK (Thr183/Tyr185)(81E11) (72 assay points) 3 x 0.75ml Rabbit polyclonal JNK 1/2/3 (24 assay points) 1 x 0.75ml Stop Solution 1 x 2ml Wash Buffer (10X) 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
JNK1 isoforms display different binding patterns: beta-1 preferentially binds to c-Jun, whereas alpha-1, alpha-2, and beta-2 have a similar low level of binding to both c-Jun or ATF2. However, there is no correlation between binding and phosphorylation, which is achieved at about the same efficiency by all isoforms.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-183 and Tyr-185, which activates the enzyme.
- c Jun kinase 2c Jun N terminal kinase 2c Jun N terminal kinase 3
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1JNK 55JNK-46JNK1JNK1A2JNK2JNK21B1/2JNK2AJNK2ALPHAJNK2BJNK2BETAJNK3JNK3 alpha protein kinaseJNK3AJun kinaseJUN N terminal kinaseMAP kinase 10MAP kinase 8MAP kinase 9MAP kinase p49 3F12MAPK 10MAPK 8MAPK 9MAPK10mapk8MAPK9Mitogen activated protein kinase 10Mitogen activated protein kinase 8 isoform JNK1 alpha1Mitogen activated protein kinase 8 isoform JNK1 beta2Mitogen activated protein kinase 9Mitogen-activated protein kinase 8MK08_HUMANp493F12p54ap54aSAPKp54bSAPKPRKM10PRKM8PRKM9SAPKSAPK1SAPK1aSAPK1bSAPK1cStress activated protein kinase 1aStress activated protein kinase 1bStress activated protein kinase 1cStress activated protein kinase betaStress activated protein kinase JNK2Stress activated protein kinase JNK3Stress-activated protein kinase 1Stress-activated protein kinase JNK1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119663 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA. Phospho-JNK: Tested in HeLa, HEK293, U937, NIH3T3. JNK: Tested in HEK293, HeLa, A431, C2C12, Raw264.7, A549, PC3, NIH3T3, U937.|
PhosphoTracer JNK 1/2/3 pThr183/Tyr185 + Total ELISA Kit images
Using the JNK 1/2/3 assay kits, a significant stimulation of JNK 1/2/3 phosphorylation at Thr183/Tyr185 is detected in HEK293 cells treated with anisomycin for 30 minutes compared with untreated cells, while no change in total JNK levels is observed.
A Dilution series of recombinant active JNK1alpha was prepared by diluting to various concentrations in Lysis Mix containing 0.1% BSA. This dilution series was analyzed using the phospho-JNK assay. Limit of detection of active rhJNK was around 50 ng/mL.
PhosphoTracer JNK (pT183/Y185) + total JNK ELISA Kit (ab119663) used in Sandwich ELISA.
References for PhosphoTracer JNK 1/2/3 pThr183/Tyr185 + Total ELISA Kit (ab119663)
ab119663 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.