Anti-Phospholipase A2 X antibody (ab47111)
- Product nameAnti-Phospholipase A2 X antibodySee all Phospholipase A2 X primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Phospholipase A2 X
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Phospholipase A2 X.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human Phospholipase A2 X. A 15.5 kDa protein containing 123 amino acid residues of the human Phospholipase A2 X and 16 additional amino acid residues, HisTag. Source of immunogen, E.coli
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.05M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesImmunoaffinity chromatography on a column with immobilized recombinant human Phospholipase A2 X.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47111 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- FunctionPA2 catalyzes the calcium-dependent hydrolysis of the 2-acyl groups in 3-sn-phosphoglycerides. Has a powerful potency for releasing arachidonic acid from cell membrane phospholipids. Prefers phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylcholine liposomes to those of phosphatidylserine.
- Tissue specificityFound in spleen, thymus, peripheral blood leukocytes, pancreas, lung, and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase A2 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Group 10 secretory phospholipase A2 antibodyGroup X secretory phospholipase A2 antibodyGX sPLA2 antibody
- GXPLA2 antibodyGXSPLA2 antibodyPA2GX_HUMAN antibodyPhosphatidylcholine 2 acylhydrolase GX antibodyPhosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase 10 antibodyPhospholipase A2 group X antibodyPLA2G10 antibodySPLA2 antibodysPLA2-X antibodysPLA2X antibody
Anti-Phospholipase A2 X antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Phospholipase A2 X antibody (ab47111) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Whole cell extracts from RAW264.7 control cells
Lane 2 : Whole cell extracts from RAW264.7 cells overexpressing Phospholipase A2 X
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Horseradish peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa
Image from Curfs DM et al, J Biol Chem. 2008 Aug 1;283(31):21640-8. Epub 2008 May 28, Fig 1.DOI 10.1074/jbc.M710584200
References for Anti-Phospholipase A2 X antibody (ab47111)
This product has been referenced in:
- Curfs DM et al. Macrophage Secretory Phospholipase A2 Group X Enhances Anti-inflammatory Responses, Promotes Lipid Accumulation, and Contributes to Aberrant Lung Pathology. J Biol Chem 283:21640-8 (2008). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 18511424) »