Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody [PT-66] (HRP) (ab49603)
- Product nameAnti-Phosphotyrosine antibody [PT-66] (HRP)See all Phosphotyrosine primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PT-66] to Phosphotyrosine (HRP)
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with phosphorylated tyrosine when conjugated to carriers such as BSA. It does not react with other phosphorylated amino acids, such as phosphoserine and phosphothreonine.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Dot Blot more details
A phosphotyrosine conjugated to BSA
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M sodium phosphate buffered saline.
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPT-66
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49603 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe phosphorylation of specific tyrosine residues has been shown to be a primary mechanism of signal transduction during normal mitogenesis, cell cycle progression and oncogenic transformation, its role in other areas such as differentiation and gap junction communication, is a matter of active and ongoing research. Antibodies that specifically recognize phosphorylated tyrosine residues have proved to be invaluable to the study of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins and the biochemical pathways in which they function.
- Adipocyte acid phosphatase antibodyLMW-PTP antibodyLMW-PTPase antibody
- Low molecular weight cytosolic acid phosphatase antibodyLow molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase antibodyphosphotyrosine antibodyRed cell acid phosphatase 1 antibody
References for Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody [PT-66] (HRP) (ab49603)
ab49603 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.